Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Advisory Associate
Consultant: Kayte Short
Date posted: 03 September 2021
- Reviewing clients to assess financial crime risks applying a risk-based approach
- Reviewing and completing AML and Name List Screening escalations in relation to High-Risk customers
- Reviewing High-Risk customers with special risk factors in accordance with local regulations and policy
- Seeking additional information from the business and other infrastructure functions regarding concerns identified through negative news media
- Providing AML guidance to the First Line Operations and other infrastructure functions on financial crime through the course of day to day business
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Advisory Associate will possess excellent AML knowledge with proven experience working in the financial industry. You will have an in-depth understanding of the United Kingdom regulatory environment/policies/legal framework as they relate to AML, Sanctions and ABC, an understanding of financial crime risks and an understanding of legal entity structures and organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for growth and progression. Please apply now or for further information please contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at +44 121260 2564 or [email protected]
Click here to apply.